Customer Success/Account Manager - Field Customers
|Title:||Customer Success/Account Manager - Field Customers|
|Work Location:||New Berlin, WI or Fargo, ND|
|Department:||Sales - Channel|
|Travel Req:||10% - 15%|
Act as a customer advocate who will engage departments throughout WennSoft to maintain customer success and build customer loyalty. Responsible for enhancing existing customer experiences with WennSoft by becoming a trusted advisor, becoming knowledgeable in appointed industry(s), developing account plans that provide recommendation of add-on modules, users, 3rd
party products and service sales (consulting/training) to deliver on customers goals and WennSoft revenue targets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Contribute to customer’s objectives with their business solution.
- Contribute in the achievement of the Field Sales Department’s goals.
- Ensure a “Wow” experience and demonstrate the corporate values in all interactions.
- Establish and follow through with personal development goals to support the success of the company and personal growth.
- Seek to improve operational efficiency in the position as opportunities present.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Collaborate with assigned customers to understand their top business goals seeking to align the WennSoft solution with these top business goals.
- Create account plans for assigned customers that establish customer key initiatives for the upcoming year. Build plan as to how WennSoft can assist with upgrade planning, streamline use of the solution and adoption of areas of the product that will deliver value to the customer. Present software and service solutions that will meet the customers objectives.
- Determine opportunity to sell additional divisions within the company
- Determine opportunity to sell additional solutions (eg. MobileTech)
- Maintain customer retention including annual renew of support and maintenance plans.
- Establish and maintain relationships throughout the customer organization (executive level, mid management and end-users)
- Collaborate with marketing to define and execute targeted marketing campaigns, build case studies, success stories and other sales tools
- Collaborate with Product management to drive solution overviews to provide value to existing customers for both WennSoft and ISV products of interest.
- Help assigned customers keep abreast of the product road map so as to properly address and time their need for features with upgrades and/or customizations.
- Collaborate with the WennSoft Consulting team to deliver customer requested and CSM sold customizations, implementations, upgrades and other consulting activities.
- Contribute to and follow defined process to create existing customer sales opportunities – track account activities and opportunities in the WennSoft Sales Management System (Microsoft CRM)
- Encourage, drive and achieve the defined goal for the number of assigned customers to attend and the customer’s team members to attend WennSoft’s Synergy event and other events as assigned.
- Deliver existing customer revenue and meet performance goals
- Manage contacts in your assigned customer base
- Increase product knowledge through available training
- Identify satisfied existing customers for the WennSoft reference program
- Create quotations and orders per the defined process
- Perform Customer follow up in timely fashion
- Develop relationships with Microsoft where necessary to enhance revenue growth
- Schedule demonstrations
- Provide periodic reporting and updates per the defined process
- Participate in process improvement and interdepartmental communications
- Maintain opportunity pipeline per the defined process
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelors degree in business, marketing, or similar or equivalent experience.
Minimum 3 years sales or relationship management experience.
REQUIRED TOOLS AND TECHNOLOGY
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Customer Relationship Management software
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, team members, and the general public.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, OR ABILITIES
Other skills needed to perform this job include: active learning, active listening; critical thinking; problem solving; financial management; time management; resource management; customer service skills; social skills; administrative and clerical procedures; systems analysis; systems evaluation; project management; organizational and prioritization; and independent judgment and decision making skills.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Current, valid driver’s license (with record acceptable to our insurance).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or touch; and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Travel may be required approximately 8 -10 times per year. Trips may be 3–4 days in length.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications