Business Development Representative
|Title:||Business Development Representative|
|Work Location:||New Berlin, WI|
|Department:||Sales - Field|
WennSoft, a Microsoft Gold partner, is seeking a Business Development Representative.
The Business Development Representative's (BDR) primary responsibility is selling WennSoft solutions and services to organizations over the phone and online throughout the USA.
This position is focused on cloud and on-premise field service and job costing systems with ERP/CRM as the core system foundation. Cloud based opportunities have significantly accelerated sales cycles with short durations and increased win ratios. This includes acquiring new prospects, preparing proposals, explaining the process for training and rapid utilization of the system and generating new revenue, and growing market share in WennSoft focused industries. Consistent sales each month to achieve quarterly quotas is a key to success.
Individuals who have achieved success in a telesales role, technology or software are preferred. College graduates
who aspire a business career and have realized that the ability to sell is vital to future success are encouraged to apply!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to make a connection on 1st contact
- Participate in the development, achievement, and tracking of Sales Department goals.
- Consistently achieve assigned Sales Quota.
- Demonstrate the corporate values in all interactions.
- Establish and follow through with personal development goals to support the success of the company and personal growth.
- Seek to improve operational efficiency.
- Maintain organized, accurate records.
- Clearly identify "accelerated sales" opportunities and drive volume sales process
- Manage needs identification using discovery questioning skills
- Secure and maintain control of the buying process
- Position and differentiate both yourself and WennSoft against competitors
- Develop and deliver an accelerated sales strategy
- Proactively maintain objection handling and closing skills
- Reduce project risk (for both the prospect and WennSoft)
- Create and maintain simplistic winning sales proposals
- Achieve assigned sales revenue quota and customer add goals
- Participate in training sessions to build ongoing learning
- Deliver compelling product demo’s and solution set to meet prospects expressed business needs
- Coordinate with necessary departments to ensure collaboration throughout sales cycle
- Record activities, account notes and sales stage in Microsoft CRM
- Track all communication in CRM in a timely manner
- Communicate information to all appropriate individuals within WennSoft who will be involved with the prospect/customer.
- Finalize deals with specs, pricing, and coordinate handoff to consulting team.
- Complete all weekly forecasting and pipeline activity reporting as designed in a timely manner
- Perform all activities and assignments as directed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
REQUIRED TOOLS AND TECHNOLOGY
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years of phone sales, generating leads, inside sales support or related experience preferred.
- Proven ability to conduct compelling presentations/demonstrations.
- Experience selling software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions and/or experience selling in CRM, ERP and/or Business Intelligence markets is a major plus.
- Experience calling on small to medium sized companies, directly to owners, presidents and other key decision makers.
- Natural selling/closing skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products, CRM is a strong plus
- Passionate, driven, self-confident and focused
Working proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Experience with CRM is required.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, OR ABILITIES
Other skills needed to perform this job include active listening; critical thinking; resource management; social skills; and judgment and decision making skills.
A passion for solution valued based sales is key.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate will need to have knowledge of business and management principles; administrative and clerical procedures; customer service; and computers and electronics. Prefer candidates with knowledge of operational or financial software for mechanical, specialty trades, oil and gas, heavy equipment or construction industries.
This position requires a high degree of independent judgment.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Current, valid driver’s license (with record acceptable to our insurance).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or touch; talk or hear; and lift up to ten pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Occasional work-related travel and working off hours or weekends for company trade shows, company meetings or customer meetings is probable.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications